Child Custody, Child Support, Visitation
In any case in which parents split up, the most meaningful decisions the court has to make are those decisions directly involving the children—including the issues of child custody, child support and visitation. If you and your partner are considering divorce or separation and there are children involved, many issues need to be considered, including:
- Where the children will live
- With whom the children will live
- Whether custody will be rotated between the parties
- When the non-custodial parent will be able to visit the children
- Medical and educational considerations, both present-day and future.
The Law Office of C. Michael Williams has extensive experience in family law matters, including divorce and child custody matters and can advocate on your behalf to ensure that your interests are represented when such decisions are being made.
Call The Law Office of C. Michael Williams today for a free consultation.
Fill out the following form for a free consultation.‡